Did Rihanna and Chris Brown Split Up? He Says They're No Longer Dating

Apparently, the quote in which Chris Brown says he's no longer dating Rihanna was taken from last year, and the radio station sneakily spliced that into the interview that took place this week. As it turns out, Rihanna and Chris are still going strong.
Original story: Have Chris Brown and Rihanna called it quits yet again?
Chris Brown was asked by an L.A. radio DJ on March 29 if he and Rihanna are still together, and Chris said they aren't, according to Hollywood Life. 

"Are you still with Rihanna?" asked Big Boy, to which Chris replied, "Uh, no — that's the short answer," according to a tweet that the station wrote today. Say what?!

We know that Rihanna and Chris's relationship status seems to change by the minute, but this is definitely a surprise, given that Chris had so many nice things to say about her recently.

Chris was also asked on Big Boy's show how recently he had seen Rihanna.

"I plead the fifth," Chris said. "You know I didn't lie to you man, I just didn't tell the truth. Man it has been a minute though, 'cause I haven't had a chance to go out there on the tour yet. 'Cause I've been working, but I seen her right before she went out."

When asked if he would see one of her shows during her tour, Chris said, "I'm gonna try to go catch a couple shows. I heard it was amazing. I saw some of the rehearsal shows though."

Meanwhile, a source has revealed that Chris performed onstage in Miami recently and was seen getting his flirt on.

Chris was apparently "pulling multiple hot women into his V.I.P section and serving them Hennessy V.S cocktails," according to the source. Yikes.

So are Rihanna and Chris finally dunzo? Or are they just taking some time apart while Rihanna is on her world tour? Or maybe Chris was just being coy with Big Boy, and they're doing fine? 

We want answers, people!

Source: Hollywood Life 

0 comments:

Post a Comment