‘My most embarrassing moment was with 2Face Idibia’ – Tiwa Savage reveals

Singing sensation, Tiwa Savage, has revealed to my source, one of her most embarrassing moments, and she says:it is with Tuface.

It was the day Tuface had his Album Launch Concert in Eko Hotel. Tiwa Savage was to open for him. Five minutes before she came on stage, this happened:

My dress for the performance came literarily 5 minutes before I was supposed to go on stage so, I didn't have time to try it on before my performance.

The emcee announced: next on stage is rising star, Tiwa Savage.

So I quickly put it on, and the next thing I was going stage. And as soon as I was walking on stage the Zip ripped at the back and I didn't even know. Banky W saw it and was like ?oh my God! Your whole back is open.

And this was the first time I was meeting Tuface, MI, Banky W, there like I said, I was really, really embarrassed. They tried to pin me up but all these time the band and everybody was on stage, so I had to go back, change into something that was not planned. It was quite embarrassing.

That is not how the story ends.

I was fairly unknown at that time. I was just asked to sing the National Anthem, and I remembered when they mentioned my name Tiwa Savage and everyone was like who is that.

But by the time finished performing, I actually got people standing up on their feet. So that, also, was a great moment for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment